Sunday, July 12, 2009

Me Me Meeeeeeeeee

borrowed from samantha

1. I’ve come to realize that my chest-size. . . is irrelevant to anything life has to offer
2. I’ve come to realize that my job. . . means I have to find something decent to wear
3. I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving. . . that I will swear ALOT.
4. I’ve come to realize that I need. . .my family probably more than my family needs me.
5. I’ve come that realize that I have lost. . .a little bit of myself along the way
6. I’ve come to realize that I hate it when. . .people close their minds (and dont reduce, reuse, or recycle)
7. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk. . .i remember who i was and grab some water!
8. I’ve come to realize that money. . . cannot buy happiness, but being able to pay the bills certainly helps with stress levels.
9. I’ve come to realize that certain people. . .will never change and realize how narrow and shallow minded they really are
10. I’ve come to realize that I’ll always. . . get by

11. I’ve come to realize that my sibling(s). . .is my best friend and probably knows more about me than anyone else in the world

12. I’ve come to realize that my mom. . . .will always be there for me no matter what.

13. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone. . .is a piece of junk but still works so i think it will do just fine.
14. I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning. . .i hit the snooze button then got out of bed anyway...why waste time sleeping
15. I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep. . . I was satisfied with life
16. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking. . .the crotch of my pants is too short and I'm going to be irritated by it all day long.
17. I’ve come to realize that my dad. . .should swallow his pride and realize that his house is too big for him and my mom
18. I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook. . . its usually to look at pictures or send a message
19. I’ve come to realize that today. . . . is Monday and not my most favorite day of the week

20. I’ve come to realize that tonight. . .I will probably complain because the house is a mess, but then do nothing to fix it.

21. I’ve come to realize that tomorrow. . . is Tuesday and there is nothing great about Tuesday
22. I’ve come to realize that I really want to. . .stop thinking about death so much, its beginning to consume me and I am starting to wonder if there is something wrong with me
23. I’ve come to realize that the person mostly likely to repost this is. . . no one, sam already did it
24. I’ve come to realize that life. . . . is fleeting and I always feel like I'm waiting for someone to die~I can't stand it

25. I’ve come to realize that this weekend. . .was beautiful, the weather was great, i got to be with my family and my dogs and I really couldn't ask for more
26. I’ve realized the best music to listen to when I am upset. . .usually enhances my mood, but that's why I listen to it. then I get out of my funk faster
27. I’ve come to realize that my friends. . .are always going to be secondary to my family and it makes me feel bad that I'm not a better friend
28. I’ve come to realize that this year. . .That my kids are getting older and its ok for me to get back to who I was and let loose more and enjoy my husband more.

29. I’ve come to realize that my exes. . . . Idk, i dont think about them

30. I’ve come to realize that maybe I should. . . . probably go to morning meeting right now, but this is more fun

31. I’ve come to realize that I love. . . my family a ridiculous amount
32. I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand. . .alot of things
33. I’ve come to realize my past. . . .is my past and I dont really talk about it that much

34. I’ve come to realize that parties. . . .can be fun even when i'm not falling down drunk and stupid

35. I’ve come to realize that I’m totally terrified. . . my kids will die and i will not ok with that at all.

36. I’ve come to realize that my life. . .is not something I own or control..each day is a gift.

1 comment:

  1. girl... you need to stop worrying about death. and if you want someone to talk about your past, i know someone who loves to do it for you. ;) ouch.

    ReplyDelete