Sunday, July 19, 2009

Here's another...but my last I swear!

Ok, so I love a good survey, but since I do not want to confuse blogging with myspace or facebooking I promise its my last!

A – Age: 34

B – Bed size: queen--which as big as john is... is more than enough.

C – Chore you hate: dishes---hate hate hate, this is me hissing at the dishes

D – Dogs’ names: Remy, Bella, and Milly

E – Essential start your day item: my one lone cup of coffee for the day

F – Favorite color: green...got to be green like the earth

G – Gold or Silver or Platinum: Silver but not for any particular reason

H – Height: 5'4"

I – Instruments you play: None

J – Job title: Human Resources Manager

K – Kid(s): Mason 12(13 in less than a month), Abi (short for Abigail) 12, Garrick who will be 8 tomorrow!~

L – Living arrangements: our cozy house filled with more fur than FURniture!

M – Mom’s name: Constance, or Connie for short

N – Nicknames: Mom, Webbie, Kare, Karen Sue

O – Overnight hospital stay other than birth: hmmm, no clue nothing i guess

P – Pet Peeve: laziness and ignorance

Q – Quote from a movie: The Universe Tends to Unfold as it should...its from Harold and Kumar, but ironically its a long time quote that I currently live by

R – Right handed or left handed: Rightie

S – Siblings: 2 sisters, and one brother in-law. Rhonda, Samantha, and Randy

T – Time you wake up: usually around 7, even on weekends. I feel this is a sign of my body showing its age

U- Underwear: if they are clean they are on and that's all i'm saying

V – Vegetable you dislike: onions is about it, but really is that a veggie?

W – Ways you run late: I don't, I think its rude (or maybe its laziness that keeps you from being on time)

X – X-rays you’ve had: teeth every year and a finger once

Y – Yummy food you make: as opposed to making yucky food?

Z – Zoo favorite: anything with fur, but honestly I dont believe that animals should be confined like that it makes them cranky

No comments:

Post a Comment