Monday, June 22, 2009

Irony....at its best


This picture hangs in my kitchen by the back door. These days' I would rather throw the damn thing out into the rain then ever believe there could be the need to conserve! Conserve???? That's just not right, I wish I had a reason to conserve these days! The seven day forecast....still calling for rain. OOOOH but wait, it will 90 degrees on a few of those days. So rain and heat all neatly wrapped up in one sweet package.

I was reading the news yesterday and realized that there were tornado's in Michigan this past week...

MY SISTER IS IN MICHIGAN...or was in Michigan, and from what I understand she was sleeping in a tent in someone's yard in Michigan!

I have not received a text from her concerning her tornadoeous adventure, I believe the last message I got from her was to say the internet connections was bad (or was it the phone reception?) and it was a strange message...nothing i would expect her to send...even with a bad connection. Either way I hope she's ok and ready to get the hell out of there and head back to sunny California. Perhaps when she gets there we will have some sunshine shed on us here East side. UGH!

2 comments:

  1. the cell phone reception was TERRIBLE out there. our tent survived the tornado. (we slept inside that night)... but from what i heard on the news the 3 tornados touched down about 15 miles from where we were staying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well at least you went in during the tonados. Did you know we had tornados here this week. How weird is that!

    ReplyDelete