Sunday, June 28, 2009

Irish Happenings Around Fisher Elementary

And authentic Irish Castle designed by Garrick
Garrick reading his lines educating all the parents on the Castles

He has just finished an Irish jig...How I wish John had gotten a picture of that!


He's ready to start as the parents pile into the tiny seats provided! (I think they were seats of the leprechauns)


This is Garrick's Irish self-portrait...notice the Irish skirt... WAIT WAIT... I mean kilt! I asked him if he had undies on under that skirt and the look on his face was PRICELESS! :o)




2 comments:

  1. he looks older in his self-portrait! haha. cute pics... he told me and ben all about this when we were there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, garrick is a talker! He loves to talk if he's got someone who will listen, come to think of it...he reminds me of you.

    ReplyDelete