Friday, February 26, 2010

Max at Home

So we have had Max for a couple months now and I thought it would be fun to share his progress as a house rabbit. Firstly, its unfortunate that he has reached sexual peak already. EW! So
today Max, Mason, Garrick and I made our way
out into the snow to get Max to his very first vet
appointment on time ~ so I could schedule him for his bunny neuter.
The doctor was excited about our choice of a rabbit as a pet and stated that rabbits made wonderful pets. I was slightly surprised to hear this and by the way, the doctor was a really nice guy.
As you can see from the pictures Max is most at home when he's playing with the other animals. I do not think you could've convinced me that a rabbit would be most happy when allowed to spend time with such an assortment of cats and dogs.
The first photo is Bella and Max sharing a moment.
Here in this photo you can see Max sitting on the dog bed with Remy and Bella. What I wont tell you is that shortly after the photo was taken I realized that Max wasn't so much "hanging out" with them as he was peeing on them! BAD MAX!
What can I say, he wanted them to move and guess what... they did.







Here you have Max sharing the chair with Stanley. Stanley absolutely loves playing with Max, but he prefers playing on his own terms. Max will jump up to be with Stanley and then Stanley usually runs off as a result.... until Max is back on the floor where he's fair game. They play tag alot! And if I can ever get a video of it I will, its adorable.







Max is sitting with Millie here. I have to tell you he is particularly fond of Millie and I think Millie would like to do nothing more than eat his head off--yet Max does not let them deter him. The more time Max spends sitting with her, the more fond of him I think she is becoming. Its one big happy family here! :oD LOL


1 comment:

  1. that's even funnier than the chickens. what a funny bunny. i saw something on another blog about mini goats that produce milk. maybe you could look into that next year. (and what about tapping trees for syrup? did you ever look into that?)

    ReplyDelete